Chicken Taco Cheesy Cake
- taco shells, 12 crushed, reserve 1
- 1/4 c
- melted butter
- 3 tsp
- taco seasoning mix
- chicken tenders
- 1 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 8 oz
- taco blend shredded cheese
- 1/2 c
- shredded mozarella cheese
- 1/2 c
- double cheddar blend shredded cheese
- eggs, lightly beaten
- small can (2.25 oz) sliced black olives, drained
How to Make Chicken Taco Cheesy Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Cover bottom of 9 inch spring form pan with aluminum foil, and grease bottom and sides of pan.
- 2In a small bowl, mix together, 12 crushed taco shells, 1 1/2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix, and 1/2 cup melted butter. Pat into bottom, and up sides of prepared pan; bake 10 minutes, remove from oven and set aside. Turn up oven temperature to 425 degrees.
- 3Heat 1 tablespoon of canola oil in medium skillet oven medium heat. Salt and pepper chicken tenders to taste, and coat with 1 teaspoon taco seasoning mix. Cook thoroughly, about 5-6 minutes. Finely shred.
- 4In large bowl of stand mixer, add in 4 ounces softened cream cheese, 8 ounces taco blend shredded cheese, 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, and 1/2 cup double cheddar blend shredded cheese, mix until creamy. Add in beaten eggs, and 1/2 teaspoon taco seasoning mix, blend until incorporated. Fold in chicken and crumble reserved taco shell into mixture.