Chessy, Bacon, Garlic Bread Bowl
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 c
- 1/2 pkg
- bacon, uncooked
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced ( or you can use the minced garlic in a jar)
- 2 c
- shredded cheese, colby & jack or chedder
- round bread, whole
How to Make Chessy, Bacon, Garlic Bread Bowl
- 1Cut bacon into small pieces and cook until crispy.Drain on paper towel.
- 2In large bowl, mix sour cream, mayo, bacon, garlic and cheese until well blended.
- 3Refrigerate for at least a 1/2 hour or overnight to let flavors marry.
- 4Slice top of bread bowl. Scoop out bread and tear into chunks ( for dipping)
- 5Spoon cheesy mixture into bread bowl and place top of bread on top.
- 6Place on a cookie sheet and bake in a 350' degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
- 7Serve with leftover bread and additional crackers or tortilla chips