I love serving them with a really delicious soup. Adding the cayenne gives a nice heat to them too. They are super easy to make and fun to eat!
Bringing you some Cheezy Love!
- 1 pkg
- parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 pkg
- of any type of hard cheese or a little softer works well
- 1 pinch
- cayenne pepper or your favorite seasoning or spices
- I have used mozzarella cheese, romano and have made mixed cheese crispies and they have worked well
How to Make Cheesy Crisps
- 3Remove and put them on a paper towel and then serve immediately. They are delish!
I happen to love these with this soup of Rose Mary Mogan's called Briana's Favorite Cream of Asparagus Soup it is now my favorite creamy soup and just divine!