28 oz packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cbutter, softened
17 oz package dry salad dressing mix
2 1/2 c2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese shreded
14 oz jar chopped pimentos, well drained
1/4 cpoppy seeds
1 largecarrot, peeled and thinly sliced
·crackers, and or fresh cut-up vegetables
How to Make Cheesy Witch Hat___Bebita
- Combine all spread ingredients except poppy seed in medium bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy. Reserve 2 tablespoons cheese mixture in small bowl. Cover; refrigerate.
- Divide remaining cheese mixture in half (about 2 cups each). Spread one-half into 6-inch circle in middle of serving plate to form brim of hat. Shape remaining half of cheese mixture into 4-inch ball. Wrap each in plastic food wrap; refrigerate 1 hour.
- To assemble hat, center cheese ball in middle of hat brim. Shape ball into a cone to form top of witch’s hat. Sprinkle or press poppy seed over entire hat to cover.
- Using reserved cheese mixture, attach carrot slices to form hatband. Carefully cover with plastic food wrap; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator about 30 minutes before serving. Serve with assorted crackers and vegetables.
- RECIPE TIP:
Sliced olives, zucchini or small round crackers may also be used to form hatband.
This fun hat can be made 1 day ahead. Wrap in plastic food wrap; refrigerate. Attach hatband just before serving.