Cheesy Jack O' Lantern
- green onions, divided
- 2 pkg
- (8 oz). cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 c
- finely chopped red peppers
- 2 slice
- ritz crackers or crackers of choice
How to Make Cheesy Jack O' Lantern
- 1Cut 4-inch length from 1 green onion; slice remaining onions. Beat cream cheese & 1 1/4 cups of cheddar cheese with a mixer until well blended. Stir in sliced onions & peppers. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- 2SHAPE into a ball; roll in remaining cheddar. Cut pepperoni into shapes for Jack's eyes, nose & mouth; press into cheese ball to make face. Insert green onion piece into top for stem.
- 3Serve with crackers.