Cheesy Garlic Knot White Pizza Dip
8 ozcream cheese, softened
1 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
1/2 cwhole milk ricotta cheese
1/4 cfresh basil, chopped
6 clovegarlic, chopped and divided
1 tspred pepper flakes
1/2 cbutter, melted
1/4 cfresh parsley, chopped
How to Make Cheesy Garlic Knot White Pizza Dip
- Divide pizza dough into 12-14 equal sized balls. With floured hands, roll the dough balls into logs and tie into individual knots, tucking the excess underneath.
- Coat a 10" oven-safe skillet with olive oil. Place the knots in a ring around the skillet. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest for 30 minutes, allowing dough to reach room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mozzarella, parmesan, ricotta, basil, 1/2 of the garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- Melt the butter and add the parsley and remaining garlic. Stir well.
- Uncover the knots and scoop the dip into the center of the skillet. Brush the knots with the butter/garlic mixture (reserving some for after baking), and top the dip with an additional sprinkle of cheese (optional).
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400°F (200°C) for 20 minutes. Broil for two additional minutes or until knots and cheese get lightly browned - watching closely so as not to burn it. Remove from oven and brush lightly with the reserved garlic butter. Let cool slightly before serving.