Cheesy Cheese Ball
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 pkg8-oz. cream cheese, softened
1 jar(s)kraft pimento cheese spread
2 Tbspblue cheese salad dressing
1/2 tspgarlic salt
1/2 tsponion salt
1/2 tspcelery salt
2 Tbspparsley flakes
1/4 cfinely chopped pecans
1 dash(es)texas pete hot sauce (optional)
1 dash(es)chili powder
1 cchopped pecans for rolling cheese ball in
1/4 cfinely chopped dried cranberries (optional)
How to Make Cheesy Cheese Ball
- In a large bowl, blend the cream cheese until fluffy.
- In a small bowl, combine the blue cheese dressing, pimento cheese spread, onion salt, celery salt, garlic salt, parsley, chili powder and hot sauce(if desired).
- Blend this mixture into the cream cheese thoroughly.
- Add the pecans and cranberries (if desired)and mix well. It is best to not use the mixer for this step.
- Scrape the bowl and form the mixture into a ball. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Roll the ball in chopped pecans and place in center of large platter. Serve with a mixture of crackers and/or vegetables.