Cheesy Bacon Burger Bites
I will be trying them..
Picture and recipe courtesy of Betty Crocker
- 7 slice
- fancy toothpicks
- cherry tomatoes
- leaves romaine lettuce, cut into 28 ( 1 1/2 inch pieces)
- 1/2 c
- bisquick mix
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 2 oz
- cheddar cheese, cut into 1/4 inch cubes, about 1/2 cup
How to Make Cheesy Bacon Burger Bites
- 1In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat, turning often, until browned but not overly crisp. Drain on paper towels. Discard all but 1 tablespoon drippings. Cut each bacon slice into 4 pieces.
- 2On each toothpick, thread 1 tomato half, 1 bacon piece and 1 lettuce piece; set aside.
- 3In large bowl, mix remaining ingredients except cheese. Fold in cheese. Shape tablespoonfuls of mixture into meatballs; flatten slightly to resemble hamburgers.
- 4In same skillet, heat bacon drippings over medium-high heat. Cook burgers in drippings 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until meat is no longer pink. Insert 1 toothpick in each burger; serve immediately.