Cheeses, Hot and Cold (From Dinah's Kitchen)
Source: My Old Recipes
- 1 pkg. cream cheese, 3 oz, softened
- 1 cup grated sharp yellow cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated jack cheese
- 2 t. dijon
- 1 medium clove garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/8 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1/8 cup finely chopped chives
How to Make Cheeses, Hot and Cold (From Dinah's Kitchen)
- 1Preheat oven to 375
- 2Mix all ingredients thoroughly and divide recipe in half. To serve cold: roll 1/2 of mixture into a ball and then roll in parsley and chives and serve chilled.
- 3To serve hot, put 1/2 of mixture in small ovenproof baking dish; bake for 15 minutes serve with apple slices, celery sticks and crackers of your choice.