How to Make Cheese Triangles
- 1Combine cheese, eggs, parsley and salt and mix well.
- 2Cut each sheet of phyllo dough in halves, working with one sheet at a time. Keep rest of pastry covered with damp towel until ready to use.
- 3Brush with butter and fold each half twice vertically to form narrow strip.
- 4Place about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture at one end of each strip.
- 5Fold one corner across filling to form triangle and brush with more butter.
- 6Continue folding in triangles, flag-style, and brushing with butter.
- 7Place triangles on baking sheets and bake at 350 until pastry is golden, about 15 to 20 minutes.