How to Make Cheese Toasties
- In a small bowl, combine grated cheese, mayonnaise, milk, onion, mustard, worcestershire sauce, paprika and garlic powder and mix thoroughly.
- Break english muffins in half and toast in a conventional toaster. It may be necessary to toast them twice on light setting to obtain desired degree of crispness.
- On a paper plate covered with paper toweling, place bacon. Cover with a sheet of paper toweling. Heat in microwave for 4 1/2 minutes.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of cheese mixture on each half slice of english muffin. Cut each slice into 4 wedges. Place 1/4 piece of bacon on top of each wedge.
- Place 12 toasties around outside edge of turntable. Place remaining 4 toasties inside outside circle of toasties, leaving center of turntable empty.
- Heat in microwave for 1 minute, or until cheese melts.
- Makes 16 toasties.