How to Make Cheese Krispies
- 1Add the cayenne pepper and salt to the sifted flour.
- 2Cut the butter into the flour mix.
- 3Work the mixture between your fingers to produce a cornmeal-like consistency.
- 4Add the cheese and crispy rice cereal.
- 5Continue to combine with your fingers. The more you mix, the more butter-like the dough will become and will better hold the crispies together.
- 6Roll the dough into 1 inch balls, working in your hands to press the balls together.
- 7Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 8Press the balls flat with a fork or the bottom of a flour covered glass.
- 9Bake in a preheat oven at 350 for 15 minutes or until golden.
- 10After completely cooked, store in an airtight container.