Cheese & Fruit Turkey Display
- bamboo skewers
- grapes (tail feathers)
- raisins (eyes)
- red pepper (snood, feet and side feathers)
- bosc pear (head) melon (body) cheese (beak and tail feathers)
2. Using a section of bamboo skewer, attach a Bosc pear head to the melon, as shown.
3. Cut a cheese triangle beak and red pepper snood. Attach both, along with raisin eyes, to the head with sections of toothpick.
4. Cut red pepper feet and set them in place. For tail feathers, skewer cheese cubes and red grapes, then insert the skewers as shown. Pin pepper side feathers in place with toothpicks.