By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
1 ccottage cheese, creamed
1 dash(es)garlic powder
1/4 tspdry mustard
4 ozshredded sharp cheddar cheese
2 ozswiss cheese, shredded
1 lbfrench bread, cubed
How to Make Cheese Fondue
- Mix cottage cheese with 1/4 cup milk in a blender until smooth.
- Melt fat in a saucepan.
- Stir in cornstarch, garlic powder, and dry mustard; mix well.
- Add 3/4 cup milk.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat.
- Stir in cottage cheese mixture.
- Add remaining cheeses, stirring until cheeses are melted.
- Serve with cubes of French bread for dipping into fondue mixture. NOTE: Fondue may be transferred to a preheated fondue pot or chafing dish if desired.