By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Cheese Fondue
- 1Mix cottage cheese with 1/4 cup milk in a blender until smooth.
- 2Melt fat in a saucepan.
- 3Stir in cornstarch, garlic powder, and dry mustard; mix well.
- 4Add 3/4 cup milk.
- 5Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- 6Reduce heat.
- 7Stir in cottage cheese mixture.
- 8Add remaining cheeses, stirring until cheeses are melted.
- 9Serve with cubes of French bread for dipping into fondue mixture. NOTE: Fondue may be transferred to a preheated fondue pot or chafing dish if desired.