By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 cparmesan cheese, grated
How to Make Cheese Bread
- In a small mixing bowl combine parmesan cheese and mayonnaise.
- Stir in snipped chives or parsley, if desired and set aside.
- Slice french bread lengthwise or into slices.
- If using sliced bread, place bread on the rack of broiler pan.
- Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat about 1 minute or until toasted.
- Turn bread over. Spread some of the cheese-mayonnaise mixture on the untoasted/cut side of the bread.
- Broil, 3 to 4 inches from heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until light brown.