By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- french bread
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 c
How to Make Cheese Bread
- 1In a small mixing bowl combine parmesan cheese and mayonnaise.
- 2Stir in snipped chives or parsley, if desired and set aside.
- 3Slice french bread lengthwise or into slices.
- 4If using sliced bread, place bread on the rack of broiler pan.
- 5Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat about 1 minute or until toasted.
- 6Turn bread over. Spread some of the cheese-mayonnaise mixture on the untoasted/cut side of the bread.
- 7Broil, 3 to 4 inches from heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until light brown.