☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspbutter, softened
2 Tbspmayonnaise or salad dressing
3/4 csharp cheddar cheese, shredded
2 Tbspdiced onion
1 1/2 tsppimiento, finely chopped
8 slicewhite sandwich bread, crusts removed
How to Make Cheese Bites
- Mix first 6 ingredients until well mixed in a medium bowl.
- Flatten bread with a rolling pin.
- Spread each bread slice with about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture.
- Roll up jelly-roll style.
- Sprinkle each roll with paprika.
- Place rolls in an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350F for 10 minutes until toasted.
- Cut each roll into 4 pieces.
- Make Ahead:
Freeze unbaked rolls on baking sheet until firm. Transfer frozen rolls to resealable freezer bag. Just before serving, thaw and bake as directed. To bake from frozen state, add an additional 2 minutes to baking time.