- 16 oz
- cream cheese
- 8 oz
- cheddar cheese, shredded, mild
- 12 oz
- blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 c
- onion, white, chopped/minced fine
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 4 dash(es)
- tobasco sauce
- 1 1/2 c
- olives, chopped fine. green, with pimento.
- milk, if thinning desired
How to Make Cheese ball/spread
- 1In large bowl combine cream cheese, minced onion, minced garlic, tobacco and Worcestershire until blended well.
- 2Add Cheddar cheese and olives.
- 3Fold in Blue cheese last so as to not smooth the crumbles too much.
- 4If you want a spread and this consistency is not what you desire, add a little milk until your desired thinness is reached.
- 5Spoon into bowl or container of your choice. form into a ball if you like that presentation better. I've used crushed nuts on the outside and it is good. If in a bowl you can thinly slice olives and put a layer of shredded cheddar then olives on top. it is a pretty presentation.
- 6Refrigerate until ready to serve.