16 ozcream cheese
8 ozcheddar cheese, shredded, mild
12 ozblue cheese, crumbled
1/2 conion, white, chopped/minced fine
3 clovegarlic, minced
1 tspworcestershire sauce
4 dash(es)tobasco sauce
1 1/2 colives, chopped fine. green, with pimento.
·milk, if thinning desired
How to Make Cheese ball/spread
- In large bowl combine cream cheese, minced onion, minced garlic, tobacco and Worcestershire until blended well.
- Add Cheddar cheese and olives.
- Fold in Blue cheese last so as to not smooth the crumbles too much.
- If you want a spread and this consistency is not what you desire, add a little milk until your desired thinness is reached.
- Spoon into bowl or container of your choice. form into a ball if you like that presentation better. I've used crushed nuts on the outside and it is good. If in a bowl you can thinly slice olives and put a layer of shredded cheddar then olives on top. it is a pretty presentation.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.