- 3 pkg
- low fat cream cheese (softened)
- 6 medium
- green onions
- 1 jar(s)
- dried beef chipped ( i use the small jar)
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
How to Make Cheese Ball
- 1chop the onions and dried beef up. I use kitchen scissors to do this, turns out better. Set aside half of the chopped dried beef to roll cheese ball in.
- 2Mix the chopped onions and dried beef into the softened cream cheese. Add worcestershire sauce to this. Form into ball. Set in refrigerator until firm ( At least 4 hours)
- 3When firm roll in dried beef and serve with townhouse or ritz crackers, Enjoy!!