★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 pkg
- cream cheese
- 1 pkg
- fine shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped green onions
- salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste
- enough chopped deli ham to cover outside of cheese ball
How to Make Cheese Ball
- 1Soften cream cheese in microwave for about 45 secs..not runny, just soft enough to stir. Then in large bowl, put cream cheese, garlic powder and salt and pepper and mix all together. Taste for right amount of seasonings. Then sprinkle in about 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese and the chopped green onions. Just squish everything together until it's mixed up really good and form into a ball.
- 2Cut up the deli ham into small pieces and roll the cheese ball into it so that outside is coated with the ham. Serve with whatever kinds of crackers you like.