Cheddar Ham Cups
I will try to get a better picture sooner or later - but by the time I remember to get the camera out they are usually gone! :-)
- 2 c
- finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 5+ oz
- thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 3/4 c
- 1/3 c
- real bacon bits
- 2-3 tsp
- dijon mustard
- tube large refrigerated flaky biscuits
How to Make Cheddar Ham Cups
- 1Preheat oven 450*. In a large bowl, combine the cheese, ham, mayonnaise, bacon and mustard. Split biscuits into thirds. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of ungreased miniature muffin cups. Fill each with about 1 tablespoon of cheese mixture.
- 2Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown and the cheese is melted. Let stand for 2 minutes before removing from the pans. Serve warm.