Buffalo Chicken Ranch Dip
1 lbchicken breast, chopped
1/2 cfrank's hot wing sauce
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
1 cmexican blend shredded cheese
3/4 cranch dressing
1 cgrilled onions
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Ranch Dip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook chicken season with garlic pepper to your taste. Grill onions. Mix both with Frank's Hot Wing Sauce and set aside.
- Spread the cream cheese in an even layer in a small casserole dish or loaf pan
- Cover the cream cheese with the sauced chicken.
- Sprinkle on the shredded cheese and Drizzle the ranch dressing on top.
- Add another layer of chicken mixture, ranch, and cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Garish with some sliced scallions or chives (optional)
- Serve with tortillas, tosadas, or corn chips. Veggies are also an option. Enjoy!