Buffalo Chicken Ranch Dip
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Ranch Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Cook chicken season with garlic pepper to your taste. Grill onions. Mix both with Frank's Hot Wing Sauce and set aside.
- 3Spread the cream cheese in an even layer in a small casserole dish or loaf pan
- 4Cover the cream cheese with the sauced chicken.
- 5Sprinkle on the shredded cheese and Drizzle the ranch dressing on top.
- 6Add another layer of chicken mixture, ranch, and cheese.
- 7Bake for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- 8Garish with some sliced scallions or chives (optional)
- 9Serve with tortillas, tosadas, or corn chips. Veggies are also an option. Enjoy!