Buffalo Chicken Appetizer Cupcakes
Recipe and picture from my Betty Crocker magazine.
2 cshredded cooked chicken breast ( i will use rotissere chicken )
2 Tbspdry ranch dressing mix (from 1-oz package)
3/4 ccayenne pepper hot sauce
1container (8 oz) whipped cream cheese spread
1container (6 oz) yoplait® greek fat free plain yogurt
1can pillsbury® refrigerated thin pizza crust
1 cshredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Appetizer Cupcakes
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix chicken, dressing mix, hot sauce, cream cheese spread and yogurt. Set aside.
- Unroll dough into large rectangle. Cut dough into 12 equal squares. Place 1 dough square in each muffin cup. Press dough in bottoms and up sides of cups.
- Divide chicken mixture evenly into cups, using about 1 tablespoon in each. Sprinkle cheese evenly on top of filling in each cup.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until crusts are golden brown and filling is hot. Serve immediately.
** Note - Depending on how hot you like buffalo chicken flavors, you can cut back or add more of the hot sauce.