Buffalo Chicken Appetizer Cupcakes
Recipe and picture from my Betty Crocker magazine.
- 2 c
- shredded cooked chicken breast ( i will use rotissere chicken )
- 2 Tbsp
- dry ranch dressing mix (from 1-oz package)
- 3/4 c
- cayenne pepper hot sauce
- container (8 oz) whipped cream cheese spread
- container (6 oz) yoplait® greek fat free plain yogurt
- can pillsbury® refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Appetizer Cupcakes
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, mix chicken, dressing mix, hot sauce, cream cheese spread and yogurt. Set aside.
- 3Unroll dough into large rectangle. Cut dough into 12 equal squares. Place 1 dough square in each muffin cup. Press dough in bottoms and up sides of cups.
- 4Divide chicken mixture evenly into cups, using about 1 tablespoon in each. Sprinkle cheese evenly on top of filling in each cup.
- 5Bake about 15 minutes or until crusts are golden brown and filling is hot. Serve immediately.
** Note - Depending on how hot you like buffalo chicken flavors, you can cut back or add more of the hot sauce.