Buckeye Cheese Ball
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 3/4 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 1/2 c
- semi-sweet mini chocloate chips
- graham cracker sticks, teddy grahams and/or apple slices for dippiing
How to Make Buckeye Cheese Ball
- 1Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until blended.
Spoon onto a large piece of plastic wrap; bring up all four corners and twist tightly forming into a ball shape.
Freeze for 1 hour 30 minutes or until firm enough to keep its shape.
- 2Place chocolate chips in flat dish.
Remove plastic wrap from ball and roll ball into morsels to completely cover (leave a bare spot on top for the buckeye “eye” if desired), pressing morsels into the ball if necessary.
- 3Place ball on serving dish; cover and freeze for 2 hours or until almost firm. (Can be made ahead. If frozen overnight, thaw at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes before serving.)
Serve with graham cracker sticks, teddy grahams, or apple slices for dipping or spreading.