1 8oz pkgbrie round can use larger if you find it
2 1/2 Tbsphome made apple butter or best of store brand
1 boxfrozen pie crust or non frozen
1 mediumegg white
1 tspcold water
How to Make Brie Pie
- Take out pie crust and open flat in pie pan if you have a frozen one, if not any baking dish will do as long as its big enough...
- Place unwrapped Brie in center of crust...
- Add Apple Butter to top of Brie... Use as suggested or to your liking...
- Wrap Pie crust around top,sides bottom...If you have used a regular size pie crust it may not fit then use some from the 2nd crust...If you have used a deep dish crust you have plenty,but i like to double my crust tastes much better...
- Now take your Egg White and add a teaspoon of cold water and mix well and brush onto crust top sides bottom if you like...
- Put into 375 to 400 degree oven and bake for required time...1hr to 1hr 1/2 watch that the crust does not burn... Take out let cool for 10min and enjoy this warm gooey treat that tastes like Apple Pie..