How to Make Brie en Croute
- Thaw pastry sheets at room temperature for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix egg and water. Unfold sheet on lightly floured surface. Roll into 14 inch square. Cut off corners to make a circle.
- Spread the jam to within 1 inch of pastry edge. Sprinkle cranberries and almonds over the jam. Top with the cheese.
- Trim remaining 2 sides to 2 inches from edge of cheese. Fold these 2 sides onto the round of cheese. Press edges to seal.
- Place seam side down on baking sheet. Brush with the egg mixture. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with crackers.