Brie Crescent Stackers
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- regrigerated crescent rolls, use as many cans as you want appetizers, there are 8 triangles per can
- wedge of brie, thinly sliced to fit in a crescent roll
- granny smith apple, slivered for as many crescent
- whole pecans, 1-2 per crescent roll
How to Make Brie Crescent Stackers
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Unroll dough into 8 triangles. Do this with each can you are using.
- 2Stack one slice brie, one slice apple and 1-2 whole pecans. Drizzle with honey
- 3Holding stack down to dough, start rolling up crescent roll. Place on cookie sheet, with the cheese side being on bottom. Bake in preheated oven 10-15 until golden brown!