Brandy's Infamous Taco Dip
How to Make Brandy's Infamous Taco Dip
- I like eventually putting all of the ingredients in a crock pot, but you can do this in a deep pot on the stove as well.
- Chop onion and bell pepper and saute in the butter. While that is sauteing, brown ground beef and pur off excess grease. Cut velveeta into cubes and set aside.
- After pouring excess grease off of ground beef, add taco seasoning mix to it and prepare as indicated on seasoning packet.
- Once all is done, place all ingredient together in crock pot on medium, stirring occasionally until all is smoothed and mixed well.
- ENJOY with your favorite chips! *It really goes well with Frito Scoops!*