- 2 tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1 cup crushed cheese wafers or cheese crackers
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz. bleu cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup medium picante sauce
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
How to Make Blue Cheesecake
- 1Brush bottom and side of springform pan with butter and coat with cracker crumbs.
- 2Beat cream cheese, bleu cheese, sour cream, eggs, flour, picante sauce and salt in mixing bowl til blended. Fold in green onions.
- 3Spoon cream cheese mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle with walnuts. Bake at 325 for 1 hour. Let stand til cool. Chill, covered, for 8 to 10 hours. Serve with assorted party crackers. May substitute pecans for the walnuts. Serves 15 to 20