Blue Cheese Balls - Juustotahna
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
From Sundays At Moosewood Restaurant.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 ccrumbled blue cheese (such as roquefort, gorgonzola, or danish blue)
3/4 cunsalted butter, room temperature
1 Tbsponion, minced
1 ctoasted almonds, finely chopped
How to Make Blue Cheese Balls - Juustotahna
- Mash the blue cheese with a fork until smooth.
- Add the butter, Tabasco, and onion. Blend well.
- Form into walnut-sized balls.
- Roll the balls in the chopped almonds.
- The cheese mixture will be a bit soft and sticky, but you should be able to perfect the shape of the balls once they have almonds on them.
- Mound the balls in a pretty bowl, cover, and chill.
- Serve on a cheese board with crackers or bread and sliced cherry tomatoes or radishes.