Blue Cheese Balls - Juustotahna
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
From Sundays At Moosewood Restaurant.
- 1 1/2 c
- crumbled blue cheese (such as roquefort, gorgonzola, or danish blue)
- 3/4 c
- unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- onion, minced
- 1 c
- toasted almonds, finely chopped
How to Make Blue Cheese Balls - Juustotahna
- 1Mash the blue cheese with a fork until smooth.
- 2Add the butter, Tabasco, and onion. Blend well.
- 3Form into walnut-sized balls.
- 4Roll the balls in the chopped almonds.
- 5The cheese mixture will be a bit soft and sticky, but you should be able to perfect the shape of the balls once they have almonds on them.
- 6Mound the balls in a pretty bowl, cover, and chill.
- 7Serve on a cheese board with crackers or bread and sliced cherry tomatoes or radishes.