BIG RED CHEESE BALLS
★★★★★ 1 vote5
16 ozcheddar cheese, finely shredded
16 ozprocess cheese (velveeta), shredded
6 ozcream cheese, softened
2 tspworcestershire sauce
1 tsphot sauce
1 tspgarlic powder
2 Tbspchili powder
How to Make BIG RED CHEESE BALLS
- Take all cheeses out of fridge and let them soften some before you begin, makes it easier to mix.
- Mix all ingredients with hands until well blended, except chili powder & paprika.
- Form into 2 balls and refrigerate overnight.
- Combine chili powder & paprika. Make sure the balls are smooth & as round as you can get them, then rub all over with chili powder mixture.
- Keep refrigerated but take out an hour or so before serving to soften up a little. Spread on your favorite crackers.