★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 pkg
- (8 oz.each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg
- (1 oz.) hidden valley ranch milk recipe original ranch salad dressing dry mix
- 1/2 c
- beer- i usually drink the rest - not to be wasteful
- 2 stalk(s)
- chopped green onion - optional
- 1/2 c
- finely shredded cheddar cheese - optional
How to Make Beer Cheese Dip
- 1In a medium bowl, combine Cheddar Cheese, Cream Cheese and salad dressing mix.
- 2Gradually stir in beer until mixture is to desired consistency. Honestly the easiest way to do this is to mix it with your hands.
- 3Garnish with green onion and additional Cheddar cheese - optional.
- 4Serve with pretzels, assorted fresh vegetables or crackers if desired. Also keep in mind this is a wonderful topping for baked potatoes.