Beef Olive Cheese Spread
I will take a picture later, forgot to yesterday.
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, 1 block. softened
- 3/4 c
- grated cheddar cheese, medium or sharp
- 1/4 c
- chopped black olives
- 1/4 c
- chopped green olives with pimentos
- 1 pkg
- budding beef, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- dried onion flakes
- 2 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
BLACK PEPPER AND CELERY SALT - TO TASTE
I WASN'T REALLY MEASURING WHEN I MADE THIS BUT THESE ARE APPROXIMATELY WHAT I USED. USE MORE OR LESS OF AN INGREDIENT TO YOUR LIKING.
How to Make Beef Olive Cheese Spread
- 1Prep your ingredients...chop, dice, soften, grate, etc.
- 2Mix everything together in a medium bowl. I did it by hand. Taste for seasoning.
- 3Put into a crock or other short wide mouth container. I used a short Mason jar. Chill until flavors meld.
- 4Serve with crackers or toasted baguette slices. Or on celery would be good. It's up to you!