Baked Havarti Cheese
A recipe everyone will ask for. The sweetness of the honey makes this amazing! Super easy to make.
- 1 lb
- havarti cheese in a block, from the deli counter
- 1 pkg
- frozen puff pastry, pepperidge farm
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- slivered almonds
How to Make Baked Havarti Cheese
- 1Defrost puff pastry sheet. Wrap havarti cheese in puff pastry sheet, place seam down on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 2Bake at 325 for 25-30 minutes or until puff pastry is golden brown. Remove and place on serving platter.
- 3Drizzle honey, coating entire puff pastry. Sprinkle slivered almonds on top.
- 4To serve I place crackers and apple slices around the puff pastry. Put knife along the side for cutting off wedges or slices of baked havarti.