How to Make Baked Gouda
- Remove 4 dinner rolls and place on small cookie sheet.
- With fingers smooth out perforated marks on dinner roll dough to form solid rectangle.
- Remove casing from Gouda and place cheese in center of crescent roll dough.
- Coat cheese with mustard and bring up all corners of dough to totally encase cheese, making sure all openings are sealed.
- Brush top with beaten egg white and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- May prepare to this point and hold several hours in the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, bake in preheated 375 oven for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to sit a few minutes before slicing into wedges.