How to Make Baked Gouda
- 1Remove 4 dinner rolls and place on small cookie sheet.
- 2With fingers smooth out perforated marks on dinner roll dough to form solid rectangle.
- 3Remove casing from Gouda and place cheese in center of crescent roll dough.
- 4Coat cheese with mustard and bring up all corners of dough to totally encase cheese, making sure all openings are sealed.
- 5Brush top with beaten egg white and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 6May prepare to this point and hold several hours in the refrigerator.
- 7When ready to serve, bake in preheated 375 oven for 30 minutes or until golden.
- 8Allow to sit a few minutes before slicing into wedges.