Baked Brie with Nuts
How to Make Baked Brie with Nuts
- Carefully remove the white rind from the top of the Baby Brie cheese, leaving the rind on the sides and bottom. Using a cheese shaver is the easiest way to get it off.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan until it foams. Add the nuts and saute until browned. Be careful not to burn.
- Arrange the nuts on top of the Brie and lightly sprinkle with the brown sugar. Transfer to an oven-proof serving dish and bake for 5-8 minutes, or until it's heated through.
- Serve with herb-seeded crackers or toasted rye bread rounds. You may cut the Brie into 16 wedges to serve.