Baked Brie with Nuts
This dish is really good, and gets rave reviews whenever I serve it. It looks great served on a plate surrounded by multi-colored grapes and herb seeded crackers.
How to Make Baked Brie with Nuts
- 1Carefully remove the white rind from the top of the Baby Brie cheese, leaving the rind on the sides and bottom. Using a cheese shaver is the easiest way to get it off.
- 2Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 3Melt the butter in a saucepan until it foams. Add the nuts and saute until browned. Be careful not to burn.
- 4Arrange the nuts on top of the Brie and lightly sprinkle with the brown sugar. Transfer to an oven-proof serving dish and bake for 5-8 minutes, or until it's heated through.
- 5Serve with herb-seeded crackers or toasted rye bread rounds. You may cut the Brie into 16 wedges to serve.