Baked Brie with Cranberry Salsa
- 1 1/2 c
- fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/3 c
- 1/2 c
- lightly packed fresh mint leaves
- scallions, coarsely chopped
- grated zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 1/2 tsp
- grated fresh ginger
- 1 to 1 1/2 tsp
- seeded and minced fresh jalapeno pepper, to taste
- 1/8 tsp
- wheel of brie, 19.6 oz.
How to Make Baked Brie with Cranberry Salsa
- 1In food processor, mix the cranberries, sugar, mint, scallions, lime zest and juice, ginger, jalapeno pepper and salt. Pulse until cranberries are uniformly chopped and the ingredients re well mixed. Do not overprocess.
- 2Transfer salsa to a small bowl, cover and refrigerate until sugar has dissolved and flavors have blended, at least 1 hour or up to 6 hours.
- 3Preheat oven to 350. Put the cheese on a heatproof serving dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until wheel is soft when touched in center but still holds its shape. Spoon chilled salsa over hot cheese and serve at once.
Great Party Dips