How to Make Baked Brie and apples
- Open crescent roll package and roll out an oval 1/4" thickness. May need to use a bit of flour so dough doesn't stick to bread board and rolling pin.
- Take brie out of package and place in middle of dough.
- Wrap dough around block of brie till cheese is completely covered.
- Either spray with Pam or use an egg wash on dough covered cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or till slightly browned.
- Place sliced apples around baked brie on a platter and serve.