Bacon Swiss Cheese Dip
- 2 pkg
- (8oz) cream cheese
- 1 c
- hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1 c
- (10 oz block) shredded swiss cheese
- 4 Tbsp
- green scallions
- 1/2 to 1 lb
- bacon to make your own bacon bits (i do) or use hormel real bacon bits
- loaf of french bread sliced
How to Make Bacon Swiss Cheese Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream the cream cheese.
- 2Add shredded Swiss Cheese, mayonnaise and scallions.
- 3Bake for 30 minutes, stirring the mixture after 15 minutes of cooking.
While dip is in oven, slice your french bread and place on a ungreased cookie sheet.
Remove from oven and sprinkle a lot of bacon bits on the top and let sit for a little bit (about 5 to 10 minutes).
While dip is sitting, place french bread in oven to toast slightly about 3 to 5 minutes.
Remove from the oven and they are ready to top with dip!
Serve on top of French Bread slices.