they are so easy to make. but looks like i missed out a step.
roll out the bread with a rolling pin....
- 6 ounce cream cheese w/chives
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 25 slices of sandwich bread
- 25 slices of bacon cut in halves
How to Make Bacon Roll-ups
- 1Combine milk and cheese. Stir to spreading consistency. Spread about 2 teaspoons on each side of bread, thin cut in 2 pieces. Place on broiler pan. bake at 350F for 30 minutes or
until bacon browns. These freeze well. thaw before cooking. Yields 50.
- 2Roll bread and
wrap with bacon.
- 3Place on broiler pan. bake at 350 F for 30 minutes or
until bacon browns.
- 4These freeze well. thaw before cooking. Yields 50