- 4 medium
- jalapeno peppers, about 3 inches long
- 1/2 c
- boursin cheese, with garlic & herbs
- 8 slice
- pre-cooked bacon, cut in half
- 1 can(s)
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 c
- thick and chunky salsa
How to Make Bacon-Chili Rellenos
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Cut each pepper in half lengthwise then again horizontally to make four pieces per pepper...16 in all
- 2Spoon one tsp of cheese on top of each pepper piece. Wrap half slice of bacon around each.
- 3Unwrap dough. Separate into triangles. Cut each triangle in half making 16 triangles. Place chili, cheese side down on triangle. Fold over filling and fold remaining points over first point. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- 4Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with salsa. Each can of crescents will make 16 pieces.