Bacon Chile Rellenos
How to Make Bacon Chile Rellenos
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Carefully remove stems from chiles, Cut chiles in half lengthwise and again horizontally to make 4 pieces. Remove and discard seeds
- 2Spoon 1 tsp cheese into each chile quarter. Wrap a half slice of bacon around each.
- 3On cutting board, unroll dough; separate into 8 triangles. From the center of the longest side to the opposite point, cut each triangle in half, making 16 triangles.
- 4Put each chile, cheese side down, on dough triangle. Fold one point of the triangle over the filling; fold the two remaining points over the first point. Put on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or til golden brown. Remove at once from cookie sheet. Serve with salsa if desired. makes 16 servings.
Note: Garlic and herbs spreadable cheese can be substituted for Boursin