Kendra W. Raymond1
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 pkg
- 16.3 oz. can pillsbury grands flaky layers refrigerated original biscuits
- 1 pkg
- 2.1 oz. package precooked bacon, cut into half-inch pieces
- 3/4 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c
- finely chopped green onions
How to Make Bacon-Cheese Pull-Aparts
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 11x7 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
- 3Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into quarters.
- 4Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly. Fold in bacon, cheese, and onions.
- 5Spoon mixture into sprayed dish; arrange biscuit pieces in single layer.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares as desired.