Kendra W. Raymond
1 pkg16.3 oz. can pillsbury grands flaky layers refrigerated original biscuits
1 pkg2.1 oz. package precooked bacon, cut into half-inch pieces
3/4 cshredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cfinely chopped green onions
How to Make Bacon-Cheese Pull-Aparts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 11x7 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into quarters.
- Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly. Fold in bacon, cheese, and onions.
- Spoon mixture into sprayed dish; arrange biscuit pieces in single layer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares as desired.