1 smhead of cabbage
2 Tbspsoy sauce
8 ozpkg. shredded cheddar cheese
8 ozpkg. shredded monterey jack cheese
1pkg. dry ranch dressing mix
1 pkgegg roll wrappers
·water to seal egg roll wrapper
·oil for frying - or deepfryer
How to Make Awesome Eggrolls
- Cut up cabbage and onion put in pan and fill with enough water to cover cabbage and onion. Add soy sauce. Bring to a boil and cook til tender. Drain very well and let sit to "dry" on paper towels.
- Fry sausage and chop as cooking. Drain off excess fat. Put in large mixing bowl.
- Pat dry off any moisture left on cabbage and onion mixture and add to sausage. Add ranch dressing mix, cheeses, garlic powder and pepper to taste. Mix very well...(I do not add any salt due to the salt in sausage and soy sauce)
- Take eggroll wrapper and place in front of you where it is like a diamond shape. Place a serving spoon size of cabbage mixture on center of wrapper. Fold up bottom of wrapper over mixture then fold sides onto center. Dab the top end of triangled wrapper with water to seal then finish by rolling up eggroll. Adjust the cabbage amount to how full you like your filling in the eggroll to be.
- Heat oil on medium/high. Fry til golden brown on one side then turn and fry other side.
Or if using deep fryer...til golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite sauce.