Aunt Anne's Mexican "Fudge"
Ruth Ann Vokac
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cmonterey jack cheese, shredded
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 ctaco sauce
How to Make Aunt Anne's Mexican "Fudge"
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the shredded Monterey jack and cheddar cheese.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the eggs well. Add the taco sauce and stir.
- Place half the cheese in a 9" x 9" baking dish. Pour egg sauce over the cheese. Top with the remainder of the cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let set 5 minutes.
- Cut into squares. Serve on party rye bread or taco chips.
- NOTE: For a more spicy product, substitute some pepper jack cheese for an equal amount of cheddar or Monterey jack.