Aunt Anne's Mexican "Fudge"
Ruth Ann Vokac
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c
- taco sauce
How to Make Aunt Anne's Mexican "Fudge"
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix the shredded Monterey jack and cheddar cheese.
- 3In a medium mixing bowl, beat the eggs well. Add the taco sauce and stir.
- 4Place half the cheese in a 9" x 9" baking dish. Pour egg sauce over the cheese. Top with the remainder of the cheese.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let set 5 minutes.
- 6Cut into squares. Serve on party rye bread or taco chips.
- 7NOTE: For a more spicy product, substitute some pepper jack cheese for an equal amount of cheddar or Monterey jack.