How to Make Asiago-Pepper Frico
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix cheese, black pepper, and cayenne in small bowl.
- Spoon cheese mixture by generous tablespoonfuls in 6 mounds on each prepared baking sheet, spacing 3 inches apart. Using fingers, spread each mound evenly to 2 1/2-inch round.
- Bake until deep golden and crisp, about 12 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Slide parchment with frico onto work surface and cool 5 minutes. Slide thin metal spatula under frico to loosen. Cool completely on parchment.
- Note: These can be prepared 1 day ahead. Store at room temp in an airtight container.