Annie Cassidy Duncan
- round loaf of sour dough bread
- cups of shredded asiago cheese
- cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- cups of mayonaise
- cup of sour cream
- slices of bacon
- green onions
- cloves of garlic (minced)
- a pinch of salt & pepper
How to Make Asiago Dip
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375
- 2Cook bacon until crisp, crumble and set aside
- 3Prepare the bread by slicing off the top part of the loaf and using a knife carefully cut a circle inside the loaf about 1/2 and inch from the side ( be careful not to cut to deep, as this loaf will be your serving bowl). Cut the top and the piece you removed from the inside of the loaf into bite size pieces and place on a baking sheet along with the bread bowl. Toast in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- 4Mix together in a large glass bowl Cheeses, Mayo, Sour cream, Green onion, Garlic, Bacon and S&P. Microwave on high for 4-6 minutes stirring after each minute until hot and all the cheese has melted. Pur into the warm bread bowl and serve with the toasted bread. When the dip is gone tear the bread bowl into pieces and enjoy......