Appetizing easy to make Meat Roll-ups
optionalminced green onion or minced onion
·any flavors deli style lunchmeat or make different varieties of meat roll-ups such as thin sliced ham, roastbeef, chicken, and etc.
2 Blocksphiladelphia or any kind of cream cheese
pinchwhether is dried or fresh herbs
How to Make Appetizing easy to make Meat Roll-ups
- Set out cream cheeses out in room temperatures in a small bowl. The idea is to be able to work with in when you mix the other ingredients in it.
- Start adding your seasonings and onions if you want whether is dried or fresh herbs you want to put in the cream cheese and mix it thoroughly and taste it to your desired taste then...
- Get your deli meats slices out and take the cheese spread and spread it thin onto your lunchmeat.
- Then start rolling up your meat wrap into skinny log style. You can keep it long or cut it in half. Put on your plate as your appetizer plate and cover to refridgerate.
- put in fridge till you're ready to serve them. I use toothpicks and insert in meat rollups so they can easily pick it up. Hopefully you'll enjoy them serving with crackers or by themselves.