Appetizer Cheese Ball1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozcream cheese, room temperature
4 ozblue cheese, crumbled
4 ozcheddar cheese, shredded
2 tspdijon mustard
1 tspworcestershire sauce
5/8 tspgarlic powder
1/2 cpecans, finely chopped
3/4 cparsley, chopped
How to Make Appetizer Cheese Ball
- Place the cream cheese, blue cheese, cheddar cheese, mustard, worcestershire, garlic powder and salt in a mixer bowl and beat at low speed just until well mixed.
- Stir in the pecans and currants.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Refrigerate the cheese mixture for 30 minutes or until slightly firm, then shape into a ball.
- Roll in the chopped parsley to coat well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.
- Place on a platter surrounded with crackers and apple wedges.