another one of grace's bacon cheese spreads
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- about 6oz jar ragu or walmarts great value jar yellow cheese
- 1 tub cream cheese softened
- 4 or 5 tablesp. sour cream
- 1/2 cups bacos bacon bits [if u like u can add a little more]
- about 2 good dashes of minced onion
- a few dashes of cyenne
- 4 good dashes paprika
- a few good dashes emerills essense
- a few good shakes of parsley
- if u can't find emerrils essence u may use lawrys seasoning salt.
How to Make another one of grace's bacon cheese spreads
- 1in large mixing bowl pour about 5 oz jar cheese. add 1 8oz tub of softened cream cheese. 1/2 cup bacos bacon bits. 1/3 cup sour cream. about 3 good shakes of cyenne. 2 dashes of minced onion.4 good shakes of paprika. 4 good shakes of emerrils essence. 4 good shakes of parsley. blend well.
- 2pour into decorative serving bowl.
- 3serve with ritz and other flavored crackers. serve on nice serving tray.