5 Layer cream cheese chili dip
1 pkgcream cheese softened
1 can(s)small chili with out beans
1 pkgcheese, shredded (i like colby jack)
1 bunchgreen onions chopped
1 can(s)diced green chilies
1 can(s)diced jalapenos (optional)
1 pkgcorn tortilla chips
How to Make 5 Layer cream cheese chili dip
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a 2qt baking dish place softened cream cheese and spread over bottom of pan evenly.
- Once cream cheese is spread out, layer green chilies and if using jalapenos spread evenly over cream cheese.
- For the third layer spread chili over peppers and cream cheese evenly.
- For the fourth layer evenly spread your shredded cheese and finally for the fifth layer top with green onions.
- Serve with corn chips and enjoy.